geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doc links on home page
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 15:51:34 GMT
Hi Ted,
http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html has links to the version specific documentation
(GMOxDOC20, GMOxDOC10, GMOxDOC11 and GMOxDOC12)
http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo is the general wiki home page where you can find additional
documents, not just the version specific documentation.

IIUC, you are looking for the matching "Developer's Guide" for Geronimo v1.2 and v2.0. For
these two versions we did not get enough info/quorum  to create a developer's guide
Is there any specific information you are looking for?

Cheers!
Hernan