geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding services to Little-G
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 20:30:24 GMT
Yep, this is still not working in the 2.0 stream yet.
I just tried it with the latest geronimo-tomcat6-minimal-2.0-SNAPSHOT I built
from source last night and it fails to install the "Geronimo Admin Console
(Tomcat) (2.0-SNAPSHOT)" due to "Installation FAILED: Unable to download
dependency org.apache.pluto/pluto-descriptors/1.0.1/jar"

To use the plugin feature (once its fixed) run -
   deploy search-plugins http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.0/
which will display a list of plugins, with numbers beside the ones that can be
installed.  If the plugin files and repo are setup correctly, then it should
install of the prereq depends with the plugin....

-Donald