geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "David Carew" <dcca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different Exception during deploy this time
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 18:05:40 GMT
IIRC the  Web App you refer to is specific to WebSphere. This is how
WebSphere handles EJB Web Services (ie the tooling adds a Web app that
points to a WebSphere specific class).

For Geronimo you don't need this web app and it's extremely doubtful it
would work. It  would require dragging around WebSphere internal classes.
IMHO you're better off concentrating on getting the EJB Web Service up and
running the "Geronimo way". I found this section of Aaron Mulder's book
very helpful when I had to deploy an EJB Web Service in Geronimo a while
back.
http://www.chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-1.1/web-services-server.html#id2633024