geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doc links on home page
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 16:08:27 GMT
The right-hand column of http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/ has a lot
of development information.  That is the info I was looking for.  From
http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html, I only saw development
info for 1.0 and 1.1, and there is not much there.  No pointers to any
other development doc from that page.  I'd like some sort of pointer
to development doc from that main page.

> Hi Ted,
> http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html has links to the version specific documentation
(GMOxDOC20, GMOxDOC10, GMOxDOC11 and GMOxDOC12)
> http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo is the general wiki home page where you can find additional
documents, not just the version specific documentation.

> IIUC, you are looking for the matching "Developer's Guide" for Geronimo v1.2 and v2.0.
For these two versions we did not get enough info/quorum  to create a developer's guide