geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Udovichenko, Nellya" <nellya.udoviche...@intel.com>
Subject RE: SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo 1.1
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 12:16:04 GMT
Hello,

Greg, please try to verify the paths to openejb jars and parameter
JNDI_CLASS in geronimo.env file.

And did you add the attribute 'allowHosts' in Geronimo config.xml (see
instruction)?

Regards,
Nellya.

-----Original Message-----
From: gregk [mailto:greg.kopczynski@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 8:58 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo 1.1

I've used the article at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/specjappserver2004.html to configure
Geronimo 1.1 for SPECjAppServer2004-1.08, and I get as far as starting
up
the driver, where I get the message:

Exception in thread "main" java.rmi.RemoteException: InitialContext
failed.
java
x.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
org.openejb.client
.RemoteInitialContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
: org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory]
        at
org.spec.jappserver.driver.Auditor.getAuditBeans(Auditor.java:121)
        at
org.spec.jappserver.driver.Auditor.validateInitialValues(Auditor.java
:183)
        at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.configure(Driver.java:337)
        at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.<init>(Driver.java:163)
        at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.main(Driver.java:1150)

Any idea what could cause this (or where
org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory is supposed to be
located)?

Incidentally, I'm trying to run the entire benchmark on a single system,
and
I have followed the instructions to change the RMI port to 1199 as
directed,
as well as using the Geronimo servlet container rather than the
stand-alone.
All validation checks prior to starting the driver also complete
successfully.

Thanks,
Greg