geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack <vomari...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A session I presented at ApacheCon on J2EE App development using Eclipse
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 12:36:44 GMT

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC11/J2EE+Application+Development+on+Apache+Geronimo+Simplified+using+Eclipse

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon-data/attachments/Eu2007OnlineSessionSlides/attachments/J2EE_App_Development_Geronimo_Eclipse.zip

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/
> provides one
> > such facility for downloading latest version of
> the plug-in, but not
> > the earlier versions.
> >
> > 2) It's very tedious and erroneous to create
> Geronimo Deployment Plans
> > by hand. It would have helped a lot if Geronimo
> Development Tools
> > provided some good editors/wizards for auto
> creating & editing
> > Geronimo Deployment Plans.
> >
> > I started doing some work w.r.t 2) above, but
> later got confused with
> > Annotations and the probable new ways of
> approaching Geronimo 2.0
> > Deployment Plans with Annotations.
> >
> > If someone can clarify Community's plans towards
> Geronimo 2.0
> > Deployment Plans, I can do something about Eclipse
> editors/wizards for
> > Geronimo Deployment Plans.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Shiva

hello,
as you said in your presentation :
Please note that the Form Based Editors for Geronimo
Deployment Plans provided by Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in
is currently limited in its functionality and as such
Geronimo Deployment Plans have to be created manually.

do you know if somebody is working to update this form
editor ? it seems that schema files used by this
editor aren't the same as provided with geronimo 1.1 ?

regards,

Never miss an email again!