geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Transaction Support in Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 00:01:41 GMT

Hi,

I am facing a problem in handling transaction suport in geronimo 1.1.1

The situation is like this:

I have one Message Driven Bean deployed on geronimo 1.1.1.The MDB,  on receiving the message
will do a Database updation.After the databse updation is done, the next thing that would
be done by the MDB is calling one more different functionality.If this functioanlity fails,
then the database updation done in the earlier step, would roll back, the rows updated, would
roll back.

I am very new to transaction support in geronimo.I am not sure whether this kind of functionality
would be possible or not.Whthere geronimo 1.1.1 has transaction support or not..and how to
implement that support in this particular use case.

Please help me and let me know what would be the best way to achieve this.

Regards,

Anshuk

e-mail system.