geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Exception when using CORBA in 2.0 M5: "Invalid ORB class"
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 22:02:11 GMT
The java base corba classes from sun have some mistakes, so we use
the yoko ones.  To use the (yoko) orb you need to start geronimo
something like

java -Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib/endorsed -jar bin/server.jar --long

To also get on the fly jpa enhancement you need to include -
javaagent:bin/jpa.jar before the -jar

hope this helps

david jencks