geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Stecher <...@hexdust.net>
Subject Re: configure apache web server with Tomcat and Geronimo on two different ports with the help of mod_jk
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 09:18:43 GMT
Hi

I would try the following ( pathes are given for debian )

- add two workers to /etc/libapache2_mod_jk/workers.properties using your
ports (=> see documentation for mod_jk)

- add the workers to geronimo (/path/to/geronimo/var/config/config.xml   for
geronimo; sorry, cant rember file for tomcat => see documentations for
geronimo & tomcat)

- add to virtual host file.
( I use different files for every host, so
every /etc/apache2/sites-available/example.com file should contain something
like:
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin     admin@example.com
        ServerName      example.com
        # geronimo
        JkOptions +ForwardURICompatUnparsed
        JKMount /* geronimo_ajp13
	# above depends on worker.properties worker name
</VirtualHost>
)

- restart apache2

- optionally tweak workers.properties and JKOptions in virtual host file

Good Luck

--
Philipp Stecher
phi@hexdust.net