geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MoleSon <sascha.gebha...@t-online.de>
Subject Login Module not found
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 14:20:32 GMT

Hello out there!

I have a problem with the login system of my enterprise application. I need
to install an application, that is meant to run on a Websphere App Server
5.1 on a Websphere CE (-> Geronimo).
Here is my problem:
Deploying works fine, but I am not able to log in to my application. For the
login process I use JAAS and the login modules developed by our company.
When I try to log in following exception occurs:
GeronimoSecurityException: Unable to instantiate login module
caused by
ClassNotFoundException: <MyLoginClassFile>
I have set the environment variables:
java.security.auth.login.config
java.security.policy
And I have created a security realm, which is referenced by my web.xml file.
I found a forum where somebody with a similar problem got suggested to
deploy the authentification files seperatly to the server, but this is not
possible, because they reference ejbs and classes from all over the project.
I am working on this for days now and have really searched every forum I
found about this topic.
Would be really happy if somebody could help me.

Regards, Sascha