geronimo-user mailing list archives

From robinbajaj <robinba...@gmail.com>
Subject WTP server adapter for Geronimo 2.0.M5
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 23:32:18 GMT

Hi All,
I just downloaded Geronimo 2.0.M5 from
http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v20-m5-release.html

and also downloaded the Eclipse Callisto all in one package from IBM's
website
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/eclipse/downloads/
(its called Enterprise Bundle and includes core Eclipse 3.2.2, Eclipse Web
Tools Platform (WTP) 1.5.3, Eclipse Test and Performance Tools Platform
(TPTP) 4.2.2, Eclipse Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) 1.0.3, and all
prerequisites)

When I try to create a new server, I only see Geronimo 1.0 and 1.1 listed,
I am surprised to see that there's no support for Geronimo 2.0 in latest
greatest Enterprise Bundle.

Should I try some other Eclipse distro.. or is just not available anywhere
???

thanks for your help in advance,
robin