geronimo-user mailing list archives

From shrinivasdevarkonda <shrinivasdevarko...@gmail.com>
Subject configure apache web server with Tomcat and Geronimo on two different ports with the help of mod_jk
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 08:17:55 GMT

Hi,
     I have 3 web servers Apache,Jakarta tomcat,Apache geronimo.Is it
possible to configure Jakarata Tomcat on 8081,Geronimo on 8080 and configure
the Apache ( port 80) with these two with the help of mod_jk.
     Normally Apache + mod_jk + tomcat or Geronimo works.But is it possible
to configure like in above case ?
If yes then how ?

      I have apache with some virtual hosts.I want some virtualhosts should
redirect to Jakarta Tomcat (8081) and some to Apache Geronimo (8080).Is it
possible to do settings like this?
     Please let me know the info regarding this ?

Thanks,
Shrinivas.