geronimo-user mailing list archives

From gregk <greg.kopczyn...@gmail.com>
Subject SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo 1.1
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 04:57:57 GMT

I've used the article at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/specjappserver2004.html to configure
Geronimo 1.1 for SPECjAppServer2004-1.08, and I get as far as starting up
the driver, where I get the message:

Exception in thread "main" java.rmi.RemoteException: InitialContext failed.
java
x.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
org.openejb.client
.RemoteInitialContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
: org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory]
        at
org.spec.jappserver.driver.Auditor.getAuditBeans(Auditor.java:121)
        at
org.spec.jappserver.driver.Auditor.validateInitialValues(Auditor.java
:183)
        at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.configure(Driver.java:337)
        at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.<init>(Driver.java:163)
        at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.main(Driver.java:1150)

Any idea what could cause this (or where
org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory is supposed to be located)?

Incidentally, I'm trying to run the entire benchmark on a single system, and
I have followed the instructions to change the RMI port to 1199 as directed,
as well as using the Geronimo servlet container rather than the stand-alone.
All validation checks prior to starting the driver also complete
successfully.

Thanks,
Greg