geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hasan Ceylan <hcey...@ytg.com.tr>
Subject Re: What jars need to be included to make the EJB related annotations work?
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:17:02 GMT
I know that this is not the best way to handle missing jars. But What I
do when I am under time pressure to locate a class is to run winrar at
the top level directory end search for say Stateless.class in the sub
directories.

It searches the jars down that path and always finds them.

Just my 2c... :)

Hasan Ceylan

For hunting for the
Jay D. McHugh wrote:
> Here is where the annotation jar is located within an installed (trunk)
> G 2.0:
>
> ./repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec/1.1-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

> Because you're on an older version than I am, the versions you find may
> be different but that should get you close.
>
> Also, there were a couple of significant enhancements (and a few
> important bug fixes) that came out after M3.  I would suggest
> downloading the 'unofficial' M4 binaries at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/2.0-M4-rc1/
>
> Hopefully, there will be an official M5 soon - Once there is, I'd
> suggest switching again.
>
> Jay
>
> Jim Barrows wrote:
>> On 4/23/07, Jay D. McHugh
>> <jay@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com> wrote:
>>> Jim,
>>

>>> What type of annotations are you wanting to use?
>>
>> EJB, and all the other J2EE stuff.
>>>
>>> JPA?
>>
>> These are working either via spring or Hibernate jars that I'm including.
>>
>>> I am using annotations related to resources and JPA and the jars that I
>>> have added to my build path to support this are:
>>>
>>> javax.servlet-api
>>> javax.persistence-api