geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Arinté <arint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One more geronimo problem
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:00:29 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> On 4/26/07, Arinté <arintejr@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> If geronimo supports JSP 2.1/Servlet 2.5 shouldn't this "${test.name}
>> show
>> the proper value, right now it is showing blank instead of the  name:
>> <title>Title? ${test.name}</title>
>
> I think that means it's working.  If it didn't work, I'd expect you to
> see ${test.name} in the output page.  If it shows blank, it suggest to
> me that either there is no request attribute named test or its name
> value is null or empty.  Maybe you put the "test" in as a request
> parameter instead of a request attribute or something?
>
> Thanks,
>       Aaron

2 things about that.

1.  Here is more of the code
<title>Title? ${test.name}</title>  <---Not showing correct text
</head>

<f:view>
     <h:form>
         <h:inputText id="hello" value="#{test.name}">  <---This shows correctly
         </h:inputText>
     </h:form>
</f:view></body>

2.  It works fine in just plain Tomcat 6 (using sun jsf/jstl)