geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Arinté" <arint...@gmail.com>
Subject Sun Jsf and Geronimo
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:52:52 GMT
I am trying to run sun jsf impl 1.2 on Geronimo, but I keep running into
errors, is it even possible?  My current error is this:
javax.servlet.ServletException:
org/apache/commons/lang/builder/HashCodeBuilder
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
        at
        at

Even though I have commons lang in my geronimo.xml.  Also, when I export
this project to just plain tomcat 6 it works without me adding the commons
lang jar file anywhere, meaning I don't think sun uses it, but somehow
myfaces is getting injected in here.

Any tips or guides on getting this working?  I am using Geronimo 2 M3.
Thanks