geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sun Jsf and Geronimo
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:14:20 GMT

On Apr 23, 2007, at 8:47 PM, Arinté wrote:

> I have tried installing the jsf files through geronimo and
> including in the
> war file and they both give the same error.

IMO you should build from source to get reasonable results.  We
include apache myfaces instead of the jsf ri and the jsf ri won't
work in geronimo (at least the javaee features such as annotations
and resource injection won't work.  Everything else is likely to
conflict with myfaces).  Most of the support has been added since 2.0-
M3 and a significant amount since the not-exactly-released M4.

thanks
david jencks