geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running portlets in Geronimo - Documentation
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:39:36 GMT
Great article Hernan!   I tweaked the part about uninstalling the
welcome application.   Also, I'm not sure if you might have already
considered this but the mysql datasource could be created using the
database wizard, and a mysql driver can be automatically downloaded
from there as well.  (Maybe you tried that but it wasn't as straight-
forward as I imagine :-)

Best wishes,
Paul