geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any support plans
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:48:46 GMT

On Apr 26, 2007, at 4:50 PM, Arinté wrote:

> I see pluto 1.0.1 is installed, but that is very old.  What are the
> plans on updating the pluto version or moving to jetspeed?

It's only used for the console and is not really easy to use for any
other purpose.  It would be great to move the console onto pluto 1.1
(or later) but that requires someones time.... would you like to work
on it?

We'd like to integrate jetspeed2 (I worked on it a bit about a year
ago and hope to get back to it) but we're not planning on running the
console on it since it is much larger than pluto and we don't really
need most of the portal features just for the console.

There's also a liferay plugin hosted at liferay, for another full
featured portal on geronimo.

thanks
david jencks