geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JZOS JNI callback into Geronimo - how?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:01:55 GMT
Usually weblogic startup classes are best imitated by geronimo
gbeans.  Basically you write a class, include some metadata about
what attributes and operations it has (GBeanInfo), and write a
geronimo plan configuring an instance of it.  When you deploy the
plan it gets included in the geronimo server and whenever the server
starts, so does your gbean.

thanks
david jencks