geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo's vision
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:06:24 GMT
The only way to allow this I think and to have the WASCE plugin
coexist with the Geronimo plugin is to create additional core and UI
plugins with no source code but simply define each of the extension
points that are defined in the Geronimo plugins, which different ids,
serverids, runtimeids, but point to the same class

-sachin