geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GBean - NoClassDefFoundError javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:25:39 GMT
Generally if you use dependencies on jars that are also present in
server classloaders you will get into trouble, although I'm a little
surprised at NCDFE.

Try replacing all the geronimo dependencies with one on the connector
configuration

     <dependencies>
       <dependency>
         <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
         <artifactId>j2ee-server</artifactId>
         <type>car</type>
       </dependency>

(I think that's correct for 1.1.1, I'm a lot more familiar with 1.2
and trunk at the moment).

thanks
david jencks