geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bouge <mike.bourge...@us.ibm.com>
Subject 1.1.0.1 deployment problems
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 01:39:45 GMT

Hi,
I'm using v 1.1.0.1, and am having a hard time deploying apps.  To be clear,
I can deploy the app, and see it run once, but editing the files throws some
exceptions, and seems to undeploy the app.

In hotdeploy, any change to the app, throws too many exceptions to list.

With command line deploy, I edit the app, and don't see the changes.  When
trying to run redeploy command I'm getting this error.

 org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationAlreadyExistsException:
 Configuration already exists: geronimo/wasce5/1.0/war

Does this version have deployment problems, or have issues with developping
the apps after they are deployed?

Any insight would be appreciated!