geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jgunz <slo...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: Library conflict
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:23:56 GMT

Is there any other way other than <hidden-classes> to create a new
classloader (say a URLClassLoader) within my GBean and only specify the Jars
within my War file and then use that from there on out?

I can create the URLClassLoader fine but I don't know how (and don't think
there is a way) to replace the current/default classloader that's running
with my new one. I don't want to stomp on the system wide classloader I just
want to isolate my GBean so that it runs independent of the container.