geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From jgunz <slo...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: Library conflict
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:17:32 GMT

Thanks Peter... that did the trick... kind of. I ended up running into a
slightly different problem though where XMLBeans threw a
NullPointerException anytime I tried to instantiate a XmlObject. I gave up
and am using Castor which doesn't seem to have the conflict.

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Library-conflict-tf3512229s134.html#a9837693
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message