geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sting Ray <jorikarppi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue with deploying a service in correct path
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:24:47 GMT

Hi David,

my requirements pretty much are here ...

The mobile application I'm using must locate a JSP page to function
correctly. Particularly a JSP, not an archive (like .war). One particular
JSP needs to locate in a certain path, with other JSPs I'm able to play
around with paths by setting them up. For the latter case, I believe your
the option 1 you introduced could work? And for the first case, number 2?

Thanks greatly. Since I'm not a native, I'm having a touch time expressing
myself directly enough. If I'm laying it out unclearly, I'll try to speak it
out in other words.

Regards.