geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sting Ray <jorikarppi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issue with deploying a service in correct path
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:53:43 GMT

Hey all,

a newbie for Geronimo is behind this question. I could not find an answer
for it and would appreciate some assistance.

There is a service developed for Tomcat 4.1. In this service solution, some
XML is generated on a JSP page, which must be available for existing mobile
clients to parse as it is in a preset and known server path. This means I'm
not able to archive (.war, for example) the JSPs in order to deploy them on
Geronimo and I should get them configured to a certain path like
"http://server.servertest.com:8080/mobilesolution/menu.jsp" or similar.

Any suggestions how could I configure certain JSPs to a certain path and
deploy them like with Tomcat 4.1.

Cheers!

Thanks a bunch!