geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Class cast issue with geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M2, spring, hibernate that doesn't occur in tomcat standalone
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:44:44 GMT
Activemq makes a non-string system property that hibernate attempts
to cast as a string.

Solutions:
- if you don't use jms, turn off the activemq and activemq-broker
modules in your config.xml
- use hibernate 3.2 where this problem is supposed to be fixed (I
haven't checked)
- there's also a system property that will make activemq behave
better but I can't find what it is at the moment.  If you need it we
can look harder.

thanks
david jencks