geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with starting the server
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 07:40:55 GMT
Edit var/config/config.xml and remove the elements for the apps that
used to be in your in-place directory.  You probably also want to
remove the configuration stuff for them from the geronimo repository.

AFAIK you can't fix this using the command line.

If you marked the elements load="false" in config.xml you could
undistribute the applications and geronimo would remove the stuff
from the repository for you.

thanks
david jencks