geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XDoclet Support for OpenEJB - Generating the openejb-jar.xml with MyEclipse
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 16:50:19 GMT
I cannot express how strongly I recommend that you use jpa rather
than cmp for any project you have any control over, such as new
development.

I believe the xdoclet stuff you refer to doesn't work at all with
geronimo-openejb, I think it is for openejb 1 which is not integrated
with geronimo.  In any case using ejb 3.0 with annotations is a much
better solution.

thanks
david jencks