geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue with deploying a service in correct path
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:05:18 GMT
I can't tell since you only show one desired path, but if all the
jsps need to be under "mobilesolution" then you can specify this path
as the context-root element in a geronimo plan.  If there is no such
common path component then you can specify the context-root as "/"
and specify the entire path in a servlet-mapping element in web.xml.

Does this answer your question or did I misunderstand what you are
asking?

thanks
david jencks