geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Gibbs" <chris.gi...@acu.edu>
Subject Console through secure AJP doesn't return JDBC URL
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:16:29 GMT
Has anybody run into this before?

Geronimo 1.1.1
JDK 1.6.0_01

When I'm accessing the console through a secure AJP connection
(https://xxxxx.acu.edu/console) and trying to edit a specific Database
Pool it doesn't return the JDBC connection URL that is saved in the
config.xml file (by return I mean fill in the form field on the edit
page), It does however, return the URL when accessing the console
through a non-secure HTTP connection
(http://xxxxx.acu.edu:8080/console).

To confuse matters more, the console (through AJP) _will_ return the
connection URL for other database pools such as this oracle connection
jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxxxxx.acu.edu:1521:PPORT

Here is the connection URL that is not being returned:
jdbc:mysql://xxxxxx.acu.edu:3306/xxxxxxx

Any ideas?

- Chris