geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Re: Usign Databasepool inside of an EAR Application
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:01:59 GMT
Sorry, I forgot to send the error messge:

This happens, if I try to deploy the EAR with seperated geronimo-application.xml. It seems,
there is an error an the deployment-plan. But I'm to blind to find them.

Cannot deploy the requested application module because no deployer is able to handle it. This
can happen if you have omitted the J2EE deployment descriptor, disabled a deployer module,
or if, for example, you are trying to deploy an EJB module on a minimal Geronimo server that
does not have EJB support installed. (planFile=D:\jzink\Praktikum\Diplom\ApplicationServer\geronimo\geronimo-1.1.1\var\temp\geronimo-application.xml,
moduleFile=D:\jzink\Praktikum\Diplom\ApplicationServer\geronimo\geronimo-1.1.1\var\temp\geronimo-deployer64733.tmpdir\comserver.ear)

> Okay, that fails... maybe there is a problem in the geronimo-application.xml?
>
> geronimo-application.xml:
> <application
> 	xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
> 	xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
> 	xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1">
>
> 	<sys:environment>
> 		<sys:moduleId>
> 			<sys:groupId>edocbox</sys:groupId>
> 			<sys:artifactId>comserver</sys:artifactId>
> 			<sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
> 			<sys:type>car</sys:type>
> 		</sys:moduleId>
>
> 	</sys:environment>