geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Re: Usign Databasepool inside of an EAR Application
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:32:08 GMT
Okay, that fails... maybe there is a problem in the geronimo-application.xml?

geronimo-application.xml:
<application
	xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
	xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
	xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1">

	<sys:environment>
		<sys:moduleId>
			<sys:groupId>edocbox</sys:groupId>
			<sys:artifactId>comserver</sys:artifactId>
			<sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
			<sys:type>car</sys:type>
		</sys:moduleId>

	</sys:environment>