geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and apache httpd
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:16:00 GMT
Hi Michael,
You can leave the workers.tomcat_home set as default, you don't need to specify anything else
to use mod_jk with Geronimo.

As for the worker.inprocess.class_path, you don't need it unless you create a separate worker
called "inprocess".

mod_jk configuration is pretty straight forward, IFRC you need to set only those 3 variables
on the workers file, then update the httpd.conf and presto!

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan