geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: What jars need to be included to make the EJB related annotations work?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:43:26 GMT
Here is where the annotation jar is located within an installed (trunk)
G 2.0:

./repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec/1.1-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

Because you're on an older version than I am, the versions you find may
be different but that should get you close.

Also, there were a couple of significant enhancements (and a few
important bug fixes) that came out after M3.  I would suggest
downloading the 'unofficial' M4 binaries at:

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/2.0-M4-rc1/

Hopefully, there will be an official M5 soon - Once there is, I'd
suggest switching again.

Jay