geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: What jars need to be included to make the EJB related annotations work?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:20:44 GMT
Jim,

I have begun using annotations from within 'generic' Eclipse and
actually (depending on what Geronimo version you are deploying to) you
should only need to add jars to your build path.

In my case, since I also build my Geronimo from source, I end up having
most of the jars in my maven repository.

What type of annotations are you wanting to use?

JPA?
Resources?
...?

I am using annotations related to resources and JPA and the jars that I
have added to my build path to support this are:

javax.servlet-api
javax.persistence-api
org.apache.openjpa.openjpa-persistence-jdbc
(this next one is probably the big one)
org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec

None of these are being included in my app, they are just there to allow
Eclipse to do some validation and compile everything.

Which version of Geronimo are you trying to deploy to?

Jay