geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Adding services to Little-G
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:46:06 GMT
Hello again,

Since I've only been able to get my application with Spring working on
Little-G I'd like to figure out how to add services.  The first thing
I'd like to add is the admin-console.  I tried deploying the
webconsole-jetty6 car, but got the following error:

    Error: Unable to distribute webconsole-jetty6-2.0-SNAPSHOT.car:
    WebModuleBuilder: Could not load servlet class:
    org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet

So obviously there are some dependencies that I need to take care of,
is there an easy way to do this.  I noticed the deploy.sh tool has the
ability to search for and install plugins but I haven't been able to
figure out how to get it to work.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Rich