geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Taglibs, JEE5, and EAR /lib
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 04:18:51 GMT
I've got my Struts2 jar in my EARs lib directory and I'm deploying to
Geronimo 2.0-M3 with Jetty.  My webapp is able to successfully start
the struts FilterDispatcher, but when I try and hit a jsp page using
the struts taglib I'm getting a 500 error saying that the /struts-tags
file could not be found.  I know that if I put the struts jar in the
wars WEB-INF/lib directory the servlet engine will automatically find
the tld.  Do I need to pull the tld out and put it in the WEB-INF/tld
directory or is there a better way to make the servlet container get
the tld out of the struts jar?

Thanks,
Rich