geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running portlets in Geronimo - Documentation
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 21:01:08 GMT
Thanks Paul for updating the doc, I couldn't figure out why just some times I was  having the
context root conflict.

A limitation of the data source creation wizard is that you cannot specify some of the values,
more specifically all those that make the moduleId. Liferay plugin is specifically looking
for a connection pool named *LiferayPool*  and with the following moduleId *liferay/liferay-pool/4.2.1/car*.
If you use the console you'll get something like console.dbpool/LiferayPool/1.0/rar and installing
the portal server plugin will fail.

I think there is already a JIRA for improving the "flexibility" of thedatasource creation
wizard to allow entering specific moduleId's. In fact, not too long ago we had a discussion
on dev@ about these values, I'll try to find it.

Cheers!
Hernan