geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: What jars need to be included to make the EJB related annotations work?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:45:43 GMT

I've been using the same environment for the last few months.&nbsp; If
you have any questions regarding MyEclipse and Geronimo, feel free to send them my way:)</div>

As your using 5.1.1, I'll presume your using EJB 2.1 with XDoclet
annotations.&nbsp; If you haven't gone through the two EJB tutorials on the MyEclipse
site, I'd suggest checking them out.&nbsp; laliluna also has a free tutorial on defining
relationships.&nbsp; Thier one-to-many uni tutorial is free.&nbsp; They also have
a tutorial for more complex relationships, but I have not purchased it yet.</div>

You shouldn't require any jar's for XDoclet generation of EJB's.&nbsp;
If you've created a MyEclipse EJB project and added the EJB XDoclet support to it via the
project properties, the ejb-jar.xml should be auto-generating for you when you run the MyEclipse
XDoclet menu option on the project.&nbsp; You'll need to handcraft your openejb-jar.xml
deployment descriptor.</div>

<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid" webmail="1">--------
Original Message --------<BR>Subject: What jars need to be included to make the EJB
related<BR>annotations work?<BR>From: "Jim Barrows" &lt;jim.barrows@gmail.com&gt;<BR>Date:
Mon, April 23, 2007 6:13 am<BR>To: user &lt;user@geronimo.apache.org&gt;<BR><BR><PRE>I'm
using Eclipse 3.2.2, with the MyEclipse 5.1.1 plugins installed.

However, when creating an EJB, the annotations do not work. After

looking around, I realized that I needed the righ Jar file(s), but

could not figure out with jars in Geronimo would do that for me.

Could anyone point them out to me?

--

James A Barrows

</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>