geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject Openejb-jar and EJB 2.1 CMR Many-Many Example
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:36:34 GMT

I'm continuing my studies and have successfully deployed CMP Entity
Beans with some rudimentary QL.&nbsp; I'm now working on come container manged relationships
(CMR).&nbsp; I can't seem to find much documentation on the appropriate mapping of the
ejb-jar relationships to the openejb-jar definitions.&nbsp; Can someone provide some direction
to documentation on the openejb-jar mappings.&nbsp; In particulare, I'm working on a Many-To-Many
relationship.&nbsp; I have a 3rd NF Table structure and the Entity Beans, just need that
last bit of info on the openejb-jar mappings.</div>