Hi Herman,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the confusion. I think my connection was breaking in between and the download stopping in between. The filesize was only 14 MB when I checked. Now I downloaded it fully ( 33.4 MB) and got it right.

Hi Kiran,
are you still having this problem? I just downloaded it and checked these files, all looks OK. The files extracts and Geronimo runs just fine.