Hi,

I was trying to download and install Geronimo in my Fedora Core 5 system. Found that the zip is not ready to unpack fully and gives the error shown below. I used the mirror http://www.mirrorgeek.com/apache.org/geronimo/1.1.1/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.1.tar.gz .

geronimo-1.1.1/repository/geronimo-spec/geronimo-spec-corba/1.0/geronimo-spec-corba-1.0.jar
tar: Skipping to next header

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--format violated
tar: Child returned status 1

The md5sum that I got on the .tgz is
d400fc8b656fb59369d5f81d44b4c5ac

But md5 sum given in the site is
e1bf3a63f439b7ad04a5d662cecea6f0

Do you smell anything bad? Or is it some problem with the packaging?

Thanks,
Kiran