geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Re: TransactionRollbackException
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:18:42 GMT
This was most likely due to an exception thrown in the EJB, causing the
transaction rollback.

"Spotts, Joel \(ISS Atlanta\)" <jspotts@us.ibm.com> wrote on 03-01-2007
11:57:47 AM:

> It's possible this is an ejb issue, and I don't understand enough
> about ejb, but I have an ejb deployed on geronimo 1.1.1. When a
> method from the ejb is invoked, I get the following exception:
> Caused by: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException
> at org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.
> invoke(ContainerPolicy.java:126)
>         at org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.
> invoke(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:80)
>         at org.openejb.security.EJBSecurityInterceptor.
> invoke(EJBSecurityInterceptor.java:101)
>         at org.openejb.security.EJBRunAsInterceptor.
> invoke(EJBRunAsInterceptor.java:85)
>         at org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.
> invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:98)
>         at org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.
> invoke(ContainerPolicy.java:140)
>         at org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.
> invoke(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:80)
>         at org.openejb.SystemExceptionInterceptor.
> invoke(SystemExceptionInterceptor.java:82)
>         at org.openejb.
> GenericEJBContainer$DefaultSubjectInterceptor.
> invoke(GenericEJBContainer.java:544)
>         at org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer.
> invoke(GenericEJBContainer.java:238)
>         at org.openejb.proxy.EJBMethodInterceptor.
> intercept(EJBMethodInterceptor.java:164)
>         at org.openejb.proxy.
> SessionEJBObject$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$cd9adc19.setTask(<generated>)
>         at net.iss.rssp.server.TaskServicesAPI.
> setTask(TaskServicesAPI.java:91)
>         ... 25 more
> (I have included just the last part of the stack trace).
> Anyone have ideas as to the cause? What other info might be helpful
> in tracking this down?
> Thanks,
> Yoel Spotts

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and
delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *