geronimo-user mailing list archives

From DRob...@bfm.bm
Subject Re: Apparent Random 404 Error being Returned from Geronimo
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:36:05 GMT
No such table I know of, Robin. Please run with debug info and post logs.

Denis Robert
Senior Technical Architect
BF&M Insurance Group
Phone: (441) 298-0344
Email: drobert@bfm.bm
This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
the system manager.

Robin Silver <rsilver@bfm.bm>
03/21/2007 09:33 AM
Please respond to
user@geronimo.apache.org

user@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Apparent Random 404 Error being Returned from Geronimo

Hello all,

I have deployed a web application .war file which is an xFire webservice.
It appears that every so often on Geronimo 1.1 and 1.1.1 the server
returns
a 404 error message rather than the webservice.  i.e. if I make a
successful
connection at 1 PM, the 1:03 PM connection receives a 404 error message,
but
then the 1:10 PM would connect successfully.

Has anyone encountered something similar?  My thinking is that there is
some
internal table that is being flushed and rebuilt periodically... but
wasn't
able to find any reference.  Any input about this issue is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob