geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Update Database Pool Password using JMX
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:23:10 GMT
I've never tried it, but I think it might well work.  You need to
figure out the ObjectName of the ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper
gbean and the name of the password attribute and then you should be
able to use jmx (even remote jmx) to change it.  You might need to
restart the gbean to get it to take effect.  I think you can see the
object name and attribute name if you look in the right place in the
admin console, although possibly this is only available in more
recent geronimo versions.

thanks
david jencks