geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Own implemented XAResource unable to register with Geronimo Transaction Manager
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:46:39 GMT
Some more details that might help someone help you...

which geronimo version
have you found the transaction manager in your code or are you
looking for it
when are you registering with the TM
what happens when you try to register with the TM
have you provided a NamedXAResource by implementing the interface
directly or wrapping your XAResource with one of our wrappers
how do you register on startup for recovery.

thanks
david jencks