geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Norbert Rieger" <nrie...@lplusr.de>
Subject Installing & Running an Application Client
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:44:12 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to install an "App Client", packed within an EAR.

When deploying the ear geronimo says  "The application was successfully
deployed. The application was successfully started"

Looking at "Application EARs" also says State is running, but wenn I look at
"App Clients" the state of my application client ist "stopped".
The only available command is "Uninstall", there is neither a "Start" nor a
"Restart" command.

What can be the reasons for this, how do I start an application client ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Norbert