geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Norbert Rieger" <nrie...@lplusr.de>
Subject AW: Installing & Running an Application Client
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:18:51 GMT
Hello,

I've still a problem when running my app client.

Currently I'm using two ways of starting the app client:

1) within eclipse (3.2.2)
2) as described below (deployed on geronimo and started via java -jar
client.jar <moduleId>

Within this app client I'm connecting to a EJB's remote interface.

Running the app client in 1) works fine, the remote interface can be looked
up and created.

Running the app client in 2) throws exception (see below) in "lookupHome".
I'm not using CORBA object, why is com.sun.corba.se.... involved in my
lookupHome ?
What does the message "no security manager: RMI class loader disabled" mean,
do I need a security manager, how do I setup one ?

Thanks a lot for help.

Norbert

at
de.lplusr.wmc.com.ejb.WmcComSessionUtil.lookupHome(WmcComSessionUtil.java:25
)
at
de.lplusr.wmc.com.ejb.WmcComSessionUtil.getHome(WmcComSessionUtil.java:54)
at Main.main(Main.java:42)
at
org.apache.geronimo.client.AppClientContainer.main(AppClientContainer.java:1
45)
at
org.apache.geronimo.client.AppClientContainer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$b5beae18.in
voke(<generated>)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker
.java:38)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:
122)
at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:85
2)
at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.CommandLine.invokeMainGBean(CommandLine.java
:105)
at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.ClientCommandLine.<init>(ClientCommandLine.j
ava:79)
at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.ClientCommandLine.main(ClientCommandLine.jav
a:49)
Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.INITIALIZE: Cannot instantiate
com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject vmcid: 0x0 minor
code: 0 completed: No
at javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.createDelegateIfSpecified(Unknown Source)
at javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
... 17 more
com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject in classloader
lplusr/com-mfc-ear_com-mfc.jar/1.0/car (no security manager: RMI class
loader disabled)
at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader$2.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.loadDelegateClass(Unknown Source)
... 19 more